Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's me! Just call me a blogger because I have arrived.

Sometimes I feel the need to reach out to friends and family, but it's 2:00am or when you and I should be working. Here's how we can do it! I can bore you to death and you can leave me comments!

First on the list of things to share: Oakridge Boys. They are coming to London and I'm going. I just spend 100 bucks on the Oakridge Boys. I guess Dad's are worth it. We'll talk about wardrobe options closer to the big night, because I already know I'll need help.

Shoes! So I pulled out many a hair and uttered many swear words trying to buy these cute cute shoes over the internet.

Surely to goodness I would never find them in a shoe store here in London, right? But nobody on the whole wide web wanted my fake Canadian money nor did they want to send them to my fake Canadian country. Finally, my wonderful friend Evi (shopping Queen AND American) was there to help. The shoes arrived and cuteness prevailed! However, not 3 days later while following Pete-o into a silly athletic store I would normally never set foot in... my eyes spy owl cuteness on the shelves amongst the Nikes! Oh well, I didn't need that extra 25 bucks spent on postage and exchange, anyway. Lesson learned here people: Don't be a store snob. You just never know what cuteness might be inside.

To continue with the cute theme, have you been to Cute Overload yet? As they say, "You'll barf a rainbow!" Go there, it will make you smile, I swear (and maybe even barf!).

Oh yes, and H&M are coming to London. Opening in White Oaks Mall. That's kind of good and gross all at the same time. Suburbia does not deserve H&M and we all know that my skin will melt if I have to set foot in White Oaks. What to do?

Let's summarize:

1. Me boring/annoying = you comments
2. Cute
3. Cuter
4. Thoughtful dilemma

6 Comments:

At 2:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

I cannot believe you're getting an H&M before we do! That is just wrong considering you use fake money and live in a fake country. :)

 
At 2:50 p.m., Blogger Sadie Says said...

I know, but we're so much more "euro" than you are. lol

 
At 2:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

the shoes are adorable and worth it.

But its so true, in a couple of similar ways, you see something and then when you finally decide to go back and buy it its gone, or you want something and look all over to no avail... give up... then way later the item just turns up!

 
At 7:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute blog and i love the shoes. i might have to go buy myself a pair. Now i know where to find you at 2:00am.
ev

 
At 10:00 p.m., Blogger the heilife said...

Welcome to blogdom. Now I'm not the newest kid on the block!

Owls perched on a tree in the soles of your shoes... that's a metaphor only a dylan could pen.

You mean I've spent a fortune on eBay when I could have just gone to Canada and spent fake money?

 
At 9:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray! Welcome to blogland. This is great now I have another blog to add to my daily reading (cause I have so much time for such things) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home