Monday, October 02, 2006

So this is weird. It smells like car exhaust is being pumped into my office. Maybe someone’s trying to kill me. I just opened my window so haha! Plan foiled!

The weekend was soooo Fallish. Cool and rainy. Perfect for cocooning. I think I’m a Goth lol. I really do love dark and dreary weather in Fall and Winter (not in summer, of course).

It was good weather for a little shopping (spent way too much!) But I organized my clothes as well. Got rid of some stuff and put the summer stuff away. I also went through all of my jewelry. I have it hidden and scattered all around the house. I’m so paranoid about getting broken into that I hide it. But then I can’t be bothered to get it out and wear any of it. It’s a ridiculous quirk of mine that I need to get over. So I took it all out and decided which would be most devastating if stolen (family heirlooms, etc) and hid that stuff. The rest I put out for me to wear. I forgot about half of the great stuff I had! I plan to start wearing it all again. I also need to get some workable jewelry boxes or something.

Another thing about the arrival of Fall means that I can concentrate more on the inside of the house again. Cleaning it might be the first step, but I’d like to start tackling some of the rooms upstairs finally. We’ve never touched any of those and my stairs are still in need of fixing and painting after we ripped up the ugly carpeting. It will have to be cheap because money is scarce. Just paint and such. I wish I could figure out what to do with this horrible and injurious stucco on the walls, though! I scraped my knuckles off on the wall yesterday again, just trying to turn the light on. Who ever thought putting sandpaper on their walls was a good idea?



I really love Zachary Rossman’s work. I wanted to buy one his drawings but my favorites were already sold. I still go back and visit them from time to time, though.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 p.m., Blogger windywoowoo said...

Hi Noelle..i really like Zachary's work..thanks for the tip...you've sent me to so many great websites..! great bloggin...i want to start one too..this is my first time leaving a comment too.!

 
At 8:05 p.m., Blogger Sadie Says said...

Yay! Good job on your first comment. You should start a blog. It's so easy! I'll email you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home