Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ok, that is two colds now within 4 months. What is going on? I usually get a cold maybe, just maybe, once a year. However, it's a chest cold, so now I have a sexy voice.

I don’t really have much to say but I need a little break from what I’m doing.

So have you started watching Boston Legal yet? It’s the most underrated show on TV. I finally took the initiative to start taping it and I’m so in love now. William Shatner and James Spader are simply brilliant. Quirky, funny, controversial, off colour… poignant. It has it all. Watch! You’ll catch up, no need to worry about starting late.

Also, I’m officially feeling all Christmassy. Although the sun just came out and kind of ruined it. But I’m sure that will be over soon. I’m totally into the Christmas issues of magazines and checking out the stores for the Christmas displays. I know most people can’t relate to me and my enthusiasm. But don’t you think I was named appropriately? Gingerbread Lattes at Starbucks can’t come soon enough!

p.s. you can buy the lovely coasters pictured here.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone copied me from a really really long time ago! uh huh, way back in the early 80's there was a guy in Times Square who would engrave matchbook covers w/ whatever you wanted for a small fee. You could get one book or a lot... I had many made w/ favorite bands or sayings and you guessed it, one was Happy Fuckin Holidays on red and green matchbooks. I still have one of each (empty)

I'm not keen on the displays yet, but I have been thinking heavily about getting the tree, decorating and menus! oh and cards!

- Kris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home