Sunday, November 09, 2008


Well, we slogged through it and the kitchen is done! And I am proud to say that there aren't any little things left to do that we've swept under the carpet (so to speak). It was my goal to finish each and every little thing--I can happily say we did.

I will admit, that sometime in the future I plan to have the old cupboard doors reworked to hold glass. The money ran out, so we will wait on that. For now, I'm quite fine with the open cupboards and how it compells us to keep them clean :-)

The best part of all, of course, is the dishwasher. Having a clean counter 24/7 makes me very, very happy.

You can see the full set of pictures from beginning to end here:

1 Comments:

At 7:54 p.m., Blogger Louise said...

The kitchen looks beautiful - good job. I can't wait to see it in person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home