Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Oh my gawd... The last time I wrote something was last August? Damn you Facebook!

Jenny, you've inspired me to start it back up. And Wendy, you're very persuasive. I've linked to all three of you so we can encourage each other to keep it up.

I don't have much to say today, but everyone has to start somewhere, right? So I want to share with you the Skull a Day website. Have you seen it? The writer made a committment to make some kind of skull image and post it every day. It's facinating!

3 Comments:

At 3:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen it. And I kept you in my RSS feed, so here you are again.

Welcome back.

 
At 11:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!! I was so happy to see a post.

 
At 10:35 p.m., Blogger windywoowoo said...

Hurray!! welcome back..i need to go catch up to you guys now..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home