Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh right, I have a blog.

I've finally let myself calm down and enjoy summer. I had this frantic list of things that had to get done... and a "what the heck am I doing sitting here when things need to be done?" attitude. I got some major stuff done, but I still did a lot of sitting and feeling guilty about it. So neurotic.



But now I'm in full on summer mode. What's that you say? There's a pile of mulch outside to be spread around? The hallway needs to be caulked and painted? I still haven't bought a mirror and framed some artwork for the bedroom? The garden needs weeding? Sorry, I can't hear you.

It all started when Pete stated that we were going to the beach a couple of Sunday's ago AND that we were going to go to the beach once every weekend. At first my eyes opened widely and I started to shake and stutter. But but but but... how? I begrudgingly went along with him to the beach. When we got there I was suddenly and completely hypnotized. Yes... yes we will do this.... every weekend.



List? What list.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 a.m., Blogger Noelle said...

Meh, it's too hot to do anything. Go outside and read a book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home