Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Day 3 of Product Love

I'm a scent snob when it comes to body wash and shampoo. I don't want to smell like a coconut cream pie or some sort of bubblegum tropical drink! So I tend to go for the aromatherapy products because they smell a little more natural. I also like the strength of their scents.

A couple of years ago I was in Toronto for a few days on a business trip. I had forgotten to bring some shower gel so I walked over to Shoppers to get some. There, I discovered the beautiful land of Ombra bodywash. I love them, all, but my absolute favorite is the Ginger Lime. It's scent is unique, fresh--and real. I realize this might not be for everybody, but if you love aromatic shower soap, give it a try. Also recommended are the Lavender and Citrus Sage scents.

I will also add that many shower gels dry out my skin. Ombra leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. (Which only lasts for a few minutes in this dry winter air!)

Ombra also makes great aromatherapy bubblebath. See their website for more info.

3 Comments:

At 11:59 a.m., Blogger Noelle said...

You know, I just found something called "body conditioner" at Bath & bodyworks that I'm digging this winter. I got the scent called Romance, which was so good when I first smelled it, I wanted to go home and seduce myself. It also helps me mask the chlorine smell when I swim in the morning.

 
At 3:39 p.m., Blogger Sadie Says said...

That sounds great! Of course we dont have Bath and Body Works in canada. But I usually stop in there when I visit the states. I'll make a point of looking for it.

 
At 11:36 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you remind me, I'll bring you some in March! Start making your list of things you'd like from the states!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home