Thursday, February 01, 2007


Product Love Post #4
The jury is still out on this one. But I'm putting it here because I just discovered it, and I have very high hopes.

I've switched back to colouring my hair at home because of the expense. It certainly has been a little disappointing and it's possible I may go back to the salon. However, I'm sticking it out a little longer. One of the problems I'm having is that after about 2 weeks the top of my head is noticably lighter than the rest. It looks ridiculous. It looks like a bad dye job. Since it looks good right after I colour it, it must be fading. I use all the right shampoos and it's winter! We barely see the sun once a month! Not to mention I always wear a hat outdoors. I have no idea why this is happening. Anyway, as I said, I have high hopes for this product.

John Frieda claims his "Luminous Color Glaze" will: "infuse hair with a hint of natural-looking color while imparting multi-dimensional shine and soft, luxurious texture". After you shampoo and condition, you apply the colour glaze like a shampoo. You leave it in for 3 minutes and rinse. That's it.

I've only used it once, and the box does say that the effect builds up over two or three uses. I only applied it to the roots and top of my head, but I actually noticed how that part of my hair looked shinier--I also did notice that my colour still looked good now that we're into the second week. I'll be sure to do all of my hair the next time. We'll see!

If you're interested, you can visit the John Frieda site for more information. The product comes in shades of brown, blonde and red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home