Friday, February 02, 2007

Product Love Post #5 (Final)

Food is so personal, just like books. You can't really recommend either, you just never know. However, I can't think of a last product to post about so I'm breaking my own unspoken rule.

Did you know Altoids now have chocolate covered mints? I'm not sure if they are in Canada yet or not. Someone at work had been in the States and brought back one of each flavour. She offered me a taste and I chose the chocolate covered ginger. Yum yum yum!! I didn't even know they had ginger altoids (I guess they are in limited supply) but the chocolate covered ones are the most perfect flavour combination ever! Again, not for everybody... but definitely for me!

They also come in cinnamon and mint. Check out the Altoids website for more info and where to buy (and they have games to play too!)

p.s I thought I was going to get some great recommendations in reply. So far the recommendation numbers are pretty lame--one! Besides Krishna who just wants to be my friend. :-)

3 Comments:

At 4:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, your P.S. inspired me to contribute. At my housewarming party, someone brought me a box of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and said, "if you're not already using these already, you must start." They are pretty much the best sponges ever. I just bought a box of the Target Brand (a little less expensive), but haven't tried them out yet to see if they work just as well. Read more here: http://www.mrclean.com/sites/en_US/mrclean/products/eraser_extra_power.shtml

 
At 4:49 p.m., Blogger Sadie Says said...

Oooh I love those! LOL I use them for the floor of my stand up shower. It has this pebbled surface that is really hard to clean.

 
At 10:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so excited about all these posts in a row..well done..! keeping me busy..! anyway, i don't have any good recommendations..just Mild Green Fairy Liquid..its dish soap from england..makes my dishes smell like my auntie's kitchen..I get it at a British goods store called Meyers of Keswick..keep on postin'..!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home