Friday, June 22, 2007

Here's a few great things I've come across on the web lately when I should have been: a) cleaning the house, b) working, c) weeding, d) etc.

Beuys Bunny
A bunny crafted out of felt, based on the Joseph Beuys performance How To Explain Pictures To A Dead Hare . A baby gift for the nerdyist of art history majors. He's only $15.00 (US) and you can buy him here.





A hilarious (and interesting) interview with designer Jonathan Adler (from DesignSponge)
"It made me think of all those straight guys who wear Dockers and golf shirts and strap their cellphones to their belts and lead greige lives. They're like dreary extras on the film set of life."

Planet Unicorn HEY!!
This one is especially for Louise, but it's really for anyone that loves animated videos about gay unicorns. The voices just kill me. Click here to view. (from Cute Overload)

1 Comments:

At 12:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh damn it! I'm at work and I don't have a working sound card on my computer (that's what happens when you're the grunt at new job). I'll have to wait all day before I can view the pretty (dead I hope) unicorns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home